Uw-f events coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uw-f events coming

UW-F will be sponsoring or assisting in several events during the remaining duck season.

Jan. 21 WOUNDED WARRIOR DUCK HUNT ON STA 1 W
    Jan. 28 WOUNDED WARRIOR DUCK HUNT ON STA 1 W
    Feb, 12 STA 1 W YOUTH HUNT CELEBRATION
    TM GOODWIN YOUTH HUNT CELEBRATION
    EMERALDA MARSH YOUTH HUNT CELEBRATION
    N. Cook

Looking forward to the youth hunt which includes making a few decoys for the raffle.

Will be all Ringer Drakes unless I find a few heads from previous years.

Had to modify the sleeper bodies as the normal blanks have consistently shown out of stock for a few years.

Attached Files

Comment

Is there a winter meeting this year. Bubba
      sigpic
      24/7 South Florida Crew
      Proud son of a Revolutionary, Confederate, W.W.1, W.W.2 and Korean War veterans.

Comment

That is up to the Board to decide. COVID pretty well did away with in person meetings and they seem not to "come bacK". We really do not have to meet, but I would be glad to do so.....at a central location in February after the Youth Hunts?.. I am about done with the Budget and Expense Report and will be sending it out to the Board this week. There are no "great" issues at UW-F as the finances are in good shape and our events are running smoothly. We have a good Board ready to pick up following my work....at 82 that is going to happen. UW-F will be what the Board decides at that time. We are currently involved in the Hickory Hammock situation, Barry is meeting with the FWC shortly, the major issue of Lake Okeechobee Management by the USACE is something I do, the deterioration of the STAs, John Monti and I have a meeting comiing with the SFWMD vegetation management, Dennis is constantly involved with the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes, especially the aquatic plant management, as is Joe Lyon in the Harris Chain and Lake Apopka, plus we have Champions running the Wounded Warrior Hunts, Ben Mahler and Youth Hunts, Alex, Joe Lyon and Joe Ritcher. Richard has been doing good work keeping up with the MINWR situations. Lots of action. Thanks to all!
        Last edited by N. Cook; 01-09-2023, 09:34 PM.
        N. Cook

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DB7B1379-949D-4710-8B57-718EB3992A91.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	7.09 MB
ID:	354119 Decoys are ready for the Jack Bylsma III Youth Hunt at STA-1.

Comment

Working...
          X